There is nothing worse than losing all your personal data stored on your new HTC One cell phone. HTC has paid attention to that and recently, launched an exclusive HTC Sync Manager for their One Series mobile phone. Not to make a mistake, this Sync manager comes with a new User Interface that is totally different from the previous HTC Sync software. Now, the Sync Manager doesn’t only backup your data, but it also helps you organize multi-media content, edit photos and more.
Quick Looks At Attributes of the HTC Sync Manager:
- You can sync all mobile content including contacts, bookmarks, calendar events as well as documents to and from PC with HTC One SmartPhone.
- With auto sync feature, your personal data is automatically synced and updated.
- Photo and personal videos can be easily organized into albums.
- Images can be cropped and edited.
- Playlists can be created or you can import Windows Media Player Library or iTunes library to the phone.
- You can rip audios CDs and then, easily sync the ripped music to your smart phone.
- Audio and video files can be played back with this software.
All in all, this Sync Manager is a must-have, if you are an owner of any HTC One Series mobile devices. It is a useful tool to keep your data sound and safe, while enabling you to keep your media content organized. So, the next time you are resetting your HTC One mobile phone, be sure to sync all your data with the Sync Manager. You can download the HTC Sync Manger from the official HTC website.
Have you tried out the HTC Sync Manager with your device yet?